EstBAN Angel Camp 2015
- 13:00 - 15:00
Athena Conference Centre (Küütri 1, TARTU, Estonia)
Welcome to Angel Camp 2015
We have the pleasure to invite you to the highlight of Estonian Business Angels Network’s year – Angel Camp 2015!
Angel Camp is the annual 2-day training and networking event with attractive presenters and topics: getting to an A-round and preparing for exits, cooperation with VCs and accelerators, NordicBAN initiative, launching EstBAN Health Chapter, pitches and a new competition launch by Chivas Regal. Speaker list includes Sten Tamkivi (Teleport/EstBAN), Olle Tischler (Oracle), Torsti Tenhunen (Koppicatch/FiBAN), Janis Rancas (LatBAN), Hedman Partners, Eversheds and many more. Estonian and Latvian startups will also pitch at the event.
WHEN: Event starts at 1 PM on September 3 and ends at 3 PM on September 4
WHERE: Athena Conference Centre (Küütri 1, TARTU, Estonia)
Participation fee: €95 + VAT (w/o accommodation)
Registration via Google Forms here!
Hotel accommodation: London Hotel
- Sten Tamkivi – Building global stories and attracting A-round (based on Andreessen Horowitz and Teleport)
- Timo Teimonen, Newentures (Finland) – Startups cooperating with large corporates
- Torsti Tenhunen, FiBAN Board member / Koppicatch accelerator (Finland) – Accelerators taking startups to the next level
- Indrek Tammeaid, EstBAN angel/Tartu University/CMC Consulting Group – Innovation and technology transfer
- Olle Tischler, Oracle – Will the cloud take IT over?
- Lauri Ilison, Nortal – Buzz of IoT and Big Data?
- Ott Pärna – Trends that matter and 10 disrupting technologies of 2015
- Attracting A-round and building a global company – cases: Plumbr (Priit Potter), Lingvist (Ott Jalakas), Zeroturnaround (Jevgeni Kabanov)
- Preparing for an A-round and exit, and What shall an angel know about the Commercial Code? by Hedman Partners and Evesheds
- A panel with EstBAN, LatBAN and FiBAN
- Presenting of the best of VUNK Hackathon
- Introduction of Nordic BAN Boreum
- Launching of EstBAN Health Chapter
- Launching of Chivas Regal The Venture
- Pitches by Estonian and Latvian startups (8-10 companies)
We are expecting the highest number of Estonian business angels to join to learn more about different stages of startup investing, discuss best practices, socialize and network with colleagues from other Business Angel Networks. All program will be in English.
If you have further questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited number of room are pre-booked at Hotel London. Price per room is €80/per night (both for single and double). Please write to ask about the details and book a room to email@example.com.